This is a budget angle grinder for basic use, ideal if you have a one of job, but less suited to regular use.
Just as the name suggests, PowerPlus 115mm Angle Grinder has a powerful 500 Watt motor which is a fair size and along with its 11,500rpm of rotation ensures that it will still do the job well even if it is only a one off.
The disc is just 115mm in diameter, but this does have the advantage of making working on restricted spaces much easier, or indeed possible in the first place. This also means that you can carry it comfortably while working since it is lightweight. So in that respect you can certainly say goodbye to tiresome grinding whilst using this.
Like other grinders this machine has a spindle lock to make changing and adjusting the cutting disc easier. It also has a lock-on switch that you control to ensure it’s only switched on when intended, protecting you from the unexpected movement of this small but powerful grinder, which might otherwise cause injury.
- Excellent value for money
- It has protective features such as an anti rotation lock that will ensure your safety while using it
- It has a small disc of 115mm which makes it convenient for use in tight areas.
- It’s light weight
- Covered by a 2 year warranty
- Some users have said it has a low force and that you have to keep adjusting it to prevent slowing it down.
- The switch buttons are a bit unstable, probably owing to the lower quality materials and manufacturing techniques
- Build quality is understandably of a lesser quality than a more expensive grinder
For the price you will pay, the PowerPlus 115mm Angle Grinder is a good purchase. It’s good for basic cutting and grinding at home. If you stretch it beyond its capacity, it is likely like to disappoint you. You certainly get what you pay for here, but for a basic job like buffing up the panelling on your car as you fix it up ready to sell, this is ideal.
>>> Click Here For Pricing & Reviews on Amazon <<<