Trimming has never been more simple! With the Wolf Garten Rotating Blade Electric Hedge Trimmer, you’ll always be happy to get out there and get cutting. This is a trimmer that’s made for performance and durability. What’s more it’s light and has a handy cut length of 55cm, perfect for most small to medium gardens.
- The dual action blade enables better and improved performance. The double blades also help to reduce vibration
- The emergency cutter stop or lockout system helps to prevent accidental activation of the blades
- The five position rotatable cutter blade allows for flexibility in the position you can work in, it can rotate up to 180 degrees. Incidentally, this is different from the approach of most manufacturers who design the rear handle to rotate instead, however this solution is in many ways more elegant and we like it a lot!
- The 22mm blade teeth spacing serves to ensure that the machine is able to cut through all but the thickest foliage
- The built-in cord retainer helps prevent the electrical power extension cord from becoming accidentally disconnected
- Lightweight and easy to operate – it only weighs about 3.7kg
- Proceeds relatively quietly and does not emit fumes or any other unpleasant odours
- The hardened cutting edges are highly resilient and remain sharp for a long period of time
- Ideal for trimming medium size hedges with large branches
- You can lock the trimmer’s blade at different angles for easier cutting and trimming on the edge of the hedges
- Has smaller teeth so as not to overload the motor
- Restrictions on how far you can go due to the size of the cable
Keeping your hedges tidy is quick and easy when using the Wolf Garten Electric Hedge Trimmer. It will continue to work as long as you want to, thanks in part to it’s light weight and compact design. The rotating blade is also a really nice touch, and goes to show that some real original thought and ingenuity has gone into designing this trimmer, which is always reassuring