- 2.9 kgs is incredibly light weight for a cordless trimmer and comfortable for most adults to handle safely.
- The rechargeable 24 volt lithium ion battery has a long life span. This should make this trimmer a one-time investment as you go about using the hedge trimmer for many years after buying it.
- The patented three position 180-degree rotating handle provides comfortable cutting at whichever angle you choose to operate from
- The ground blades are diamond tipped with blade geometry that ensures both consistent sharpness and clean cuts
- The metal gearing ensures that the mechanics of the cutting system are strong and the overall life of the machine is optimised. No mashed up plastic gear teeth here!
- Comes complete with a tip protector to help protect the blade from damage
- The ‘eco switch’ allows you to adjust and reduce the speed of the hedge trimmer to be more economical when you don’t require full power
- The balanced design and optimal weight distribution allows for comfortable and safe operation under all working conditions
- The double acting blades ensure low vibration and increased cutting performance. Crucially this also ensures that your hands are well protected from harm
- Given that it’s cordless, you can work wherever you need to without worrying about tripping over a cable every 5 minutes
- Cordless power always has the drawback of being a nuisance when the battery runs out of juice
- The battery and chargers are also sold separately, which means you’ll need to dig deeper into your pockets to get both of them.
The Ikra AHS-6024 is ideal for small to medium sized gardens, so to guarantee the long life of the machine, you’ll need to ensure that you don’t stretch this hedge trimmer beyond its limits. Otherwise it’s an excellent choice for both controlled sculpting and general hedge trimming tasks.