A professional grade angle grinder with enough power for as the name suggests, industrial grade applications. It’s not the lightest grinder on the market, so you’ll need to be sure you really need its muscle before buying it. Of course if you do then you won’t be disappointed. Introducing the Wolf 9’’ Industrial Angle Grinder.
This is a powerful grinder, and with great power comes a great deal of residual heat, luckily among the many useful features of the Wolf 9’’ Angle Grinder is a high quality cooling system that ensures the motor and gear box are well ventilated and cooled.
To ensure the grinder is useful in a range of situations it has a rotating rear handle that effectively turns the position of the cutting disc through 90 degrees. This makes it easy to cut in both an upward and sideways direction, making cutting both simple and comfortable.
There’s no need to worry about how to change the 230mm disc, the manufacturer had you in mind when they created an ultra simple push button controlled spindle lock to ensure that you can both make adjustments to the disc, and change it without hassle.
Safety has also been well addressed here, there’s no need to get too hands on with blade as there is a special removal tool to ensure safety of the user.
- Very powerful angle grinder with 2300 Watts of output power
- The grinder rotates against the direction of the user, ensuring particles fly away from you as you cut
- It has a superior cooling system to many grinders that ensures the motor does not overheat
- Its speeds increases gradually and hence it’s very safe to use while its starting
- Spare carbon brushes, diamond cutting disc, and blade remover too are included
- This angle grinder moves towards the user and you need to hold it strongly to counter that
- At 4.9Kg this is a heavy bit of kit, so prolonged use could cause fatigue
The Wolf 9 industrial angle grinder is a very powerful tool and with it, cutting paving slabs takes far less effort than you might expect. In fact it is far better at straightforward cutting tasks than most grinders, it can cut flag stones, paving slabs, and clay drainage pipes with ease. One of the best features is the soft start that increases speed gradually making it stronger as the grinding gets more intense. If you’re looking for a powerful grinder then this is definitely for you.>>> Click Here For Pricing & Reviews on Amazon <<<