We’re big fans of Einhell here at Lawn Mower Wizard, we think that their products stand as a mark of quality and genuine care for engineering innovation. So although we have a biased (but totally justified) point of view, we feel no shame in saying that this company’s offering in the hedge trimmer world is equally as commendable.
Why we hear you cry? Well for one thing Einhell are so confident about their products that they provide 2 years warranty and full after sales support, although ironically you shouldn’t need it.
A petrol trimmer it might be, but don’t worry about not having enough experience of petrol engines to get this thing started, thanks to the innovative ‘auto choke’ system, most of the fine tuning and leg work is done for you. You’ll still need a bit of muscle to pull the starter cable though, so do bear this in mind.
One of the features that we really love about this trimmer is its fully adjustable rear handle, this allows you to position it however best suits you for the task in hand. For example, when trimming down one side of a hedge you can simply turn the handle to the appropriate corresponding side and trim comfortably without having to contort your body in all kinds of weird and wonderful (not to mention uncomfortable!) ways.
- Ideal trimmer for dealing with heavy-duty domestic scenarios/light agricultural work
- High quality reliable construction
- Ergonomic and user-friendly design features anti vibration system and fully adjustable rear handle
- Auto choke system makes this easy to use even for those unfamilar with small petrol engines
- Some users have had complaints over the performance of the engine, and whilst this can’t be overlooked it should be thought of as the exception rather than the rule
Despite some iffy feedback from a few customers, we’re still confident that the pros outweigh the cons with this machine. It’s clear that a lot of care and innovation has gone into designing it, and the results speak for themselves. A solid and reliable hedge trimmer for a solid and reliable company.