When looking to buy a hedge trimmer, most amateur gardeners would say convenience and comfort are paramount, as well of course as something that operates effectively and with quality that lasts. Unfortunately, these are not usually things that can be easily combined, not for an affordable price anyway. Well, the Ryobi RHT6560RL comes pretty close. With bigger slicing capacity, more power and greater usability than most equivalent trimmers, this is a step closer to trimming perfection.
- Has a blade length of 600mm to cover a larger area in less time
- Diamond ground dual reciprocating blade for a better finish
- Its blade and motor quality suppresses vibrations ensuring that users do not experience any discomfort that can easily be avoided
- With this trimmer – the ‘hedgesweep’ feature is standard. This is a plastic upstand on top of the blade that enables you to clear the hedge of debris after you have trimmed it.
- ‘GripZone’ handle that rotates ensuring that you can trim even the most awkwardly shaped bushes without pulling a muscle!
- It has a sawing functionality that allows you to just focus it on the part you want to concentrate on, allowing you to comfortably slice right through. This is very good for stubborn branches
- Has an anti jamming feature to prevent accidents and interruptions
- You can look forward to great cutting and trimming, hedge-sweeping activity from the trimmer, thanks largely to the excellent level of torque from the 650W motor.
- Sharp and precise cutting performance – You can almost manicure your hedges with this, it’s that good
- The sawing action allows you to cut through branches that are as thick as 30 mm and that are widely spaced apart
- No chances for an accident, thanks to the anti-jamming feature/instant braking
- You can attach and remove the hedgesweep as and when you need to use it
- Light weight, compact and balanced handling for the trimmer
- The rotating handle that enables you to trim even awkward bushes
- For people with lesser arm power, at 4.3kg this may be a touch on the heavy side
With some nice additional features such as the ‘hedgesweep’, and fully adjustable rear handle, this strimmer has a lot to shout about. Ryobi might not be the most well known of names, especially when it comes to electric hedge trimmers, but we still think this deserves a fair chance when compared to the usual limelight stealing Bosch’s and Black and Decker’s.
>>> Click Here For Pricing & Reviews on Amazon <<<