Boasting the very latest is lithium Ion battery technology, this mower promises to add a new dimension of freedom to your mowing experience if you’ve only ever known (and been hindered by) an electric mower with a cable. For small to medium-sized gardens the 30 minutes of running time will be more than adequate to get the job done, and with only 5 hours charge time required for the battery, you can decide to mow the lawn in the morning and have it ready to go by the afternoon.
As one of the lightest battery-powered mowers on the market, the EVO1536Li is without competition when it comes to accessibility by all types of people including the elderly, and even better still it’s also one of the cheapest, at close to the £200 mark it competes with other electric mowers rather than being in the same price bracket as many petrol mowers.
- One of the cheapest battery-powered mowers on the market
- One of the best electric lawn mowers under £200 on the market, and at least £50 cheaper than many competing models
- Reasonable sized cutting width for an electric mower (38cm) and large 40 litre grass collection bag
- Moulded plastic body will not dent or corrode
- Easy to adjust range of cutting heights
- Height adjustable, and light weight (16kg) to suit a wide range of users
- Charge time is longer than some battery-powered mowers
- Feels a little flimsy and ‘plasticy’ at times, some users have complained about problems such as wheels breaking. Unfortunately this seems to be the price you pay for having a reasonably priced cordless mower in an area of the lawn mower market that has traditionally been very expensive. Although of course prices will continue to drop as the technology becomes more commonplace
- Carrying handle would be more effective if positioned over the motor rather than right at the front, the mower would then stay level when lifted, and could also be lifted single handedly if desired
For the money you really can’t trump this Evopower lawn mower, it’s designed with a wide variety of users in mind, and to be as user-friendly as possible, thanks to being lightweight, and having easy to adjust controls, so for us it’s one of the best electric lawn mowers not to mention one of the best cordless lawn mowers currently on the market. There is always a downside of course, and in this case its the short running time relative to the time it takes to charge the battery, but that’s the compromise you make if you want something light weight. A bigger battery will run a mower for longer but it will also be heavier with it.>>> Click Here For Pricing & Reviews on Amazon <<<