If you’re looking for an angled nailer of great repute you’re in the right place. The Tacwise GDA64V is one of the top rated 15 gauge finish nailers, and a favorite for many with rave reviews. True to its popularity, it can be used on site, in workshops, and for a huge range of carpentry work. It has many uses for both DIY enthusiasts as well as professionals.
This nailer is capable of punching out nails of different lengths, up to 64 mm. So you’re covered for a whole variety of jobs without needing to swap nailers. It’s also efficient as it has quick reload mechanism that allows for a faster reboot after a break. Another great feature is that it’s light to carry and its slip-free and comfortable grip allows it to be used for hours on end without causing you irritation.
To give you some idea of possible applications of this nail gun, it could be used for anything from the construction of fencing and window frames, to soft and hardwood floors and shop fitting and displays.
- Capacity to fire in nails of up to 64 mm long, and of course shorter lengths to suit your job
- It has a wide variety of uses
- Quick reloading mechanism that starts quickly after a pause
- It has depth control mechanism that allows the nailer to alter the depth of penetration depending on the nail being used
- It is light in weight and can be carried along for sometime without getting hand cramps.
- Some customers say they feel its 4 kg weight at first but the more they use it, the more they get used to it.
- As a pneumatic tool a small compressor is required for use
The Tacwise GDA64V Finish Nailer is a well engineered bit of kit, and very powerful. Given its talent for handling both small and large nails and therefore a wide range of jobs, you might find it to be the only nail gun you need in your collection.>>> Click Here For Pricing & Reviews on Amazon <<<