Husqvarna 135 is a Professional-Grade Compact Chainsaw
This Husqvarna chainsaw review is on their entry-level chainsaw–the Husqvarna 135. It’s a professional-grade compact chainsaw with a 14-inch bar and petrol engine for pruning smaller trees, cutting fire woods, and other tasks of comparable duty.
It is professional grade in performance yet so easy to use that even those who haven’t wielded a chainsaw can figure it out, aided by the ergonomic design and user-friendly features. If you ask a little boy what he’d like to try his hands on, chances are he’ll say to paint a wall, especially if he’s seen the tools and smelled the paint before, and if you ask an older boy or even a man what he’d like to try, chances are he’ll say to use a chainsaw.
Well, he’d find the Husqvarna 135 to be just perfect. It’s also a very capable compact chainsaw that one can use with confidence, which will actually lessen the chances of mishaps. Actually you should watch a quick online tutorial first if you’ve never used a chainsaw. Grip firmly and never overreach in front or above.
This chainsaw has a fuel pump that’s easy to start, with a starter cord of 40% less resistance than comparable units. It also has a combined choke/stop control to prevent engine flooding. It is light in action at about 10 pounds and the ergonomic design allows for firm and comfortable grip. You’ll be amazed that it doesn’t shake too badly at all for a chainsaw.Powered by a 1.9hp engine with 9000 maximum rpm, this chainsaw cuts everything it’s designed to cut effortlessly and smoothly. X-Torque technology reduces emission by 75% with improved fuel consumption so you can use it longer, and the built-in centrifugal air cleaning system keeps debris out.
To wrap up this Husqvarna chainsaw review, you don’t even need tools to put on and tighten the chain. It’s easy to fall in love with pruning trees and cutting wood with the Husqvarna 135 chainsaw. Just don’t go too crazy and try to cut something too big.
- Serious but light at only 10.3lb or 4.7kg.
- Spare parts readily available.
- Surprisingly low emissions from the engine.
- Centrifugal air cleaning design keeps dirt and debris out for better reliability.
- Low vibration LowVib® design with vibration dampeners between the handles and the engine.
- Easy to start with a light-pulling cord and air-purged fuel pump.
- Tool-free chain installation and tightening.
- Armed with inertia-activated chain break safety feature.
- It’s so light for a chainsaw that it can be mistaken for a cheap power tool.
- You’ll need something bigger to comfortably cut thicker than 12 inches.